The source of my stories!

Hit Counter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jusy Sayin'!

And so folks it has come down to this.....I must end my love affair with chocolate. I tried to let him down easy and only have a few nibbles here and there, but then it turned into out right session of shoveling pounds of it into my body. It's a New year and I hate to make resolutions that I can't keep, so we'll start it off right for a least a few days anyway. And I would also like to let you know that I am about to sever ties with my bathroom scale. I have tried to reason with him as well, but he keeps on showing me the wrong number when I step on. Another relationship I would like to end is the Wii Fit, if you have one you know what I'm talking about. All the snide remarks and comments about how long it's been since I worked out and how it thinks I gained 10 lbs over the last year is beginning to make me feel like we also have an unhealthy relationship! I think the scale and Wii Fit have decided to become a clique and I don't do well with cliques. So it's all about tough love people, get rid of the negative energy in your life and just tell them all where to go!

Now I will go and try to mend my relationship with salad and see if Jillian Michaels will take me back as a friend. She'll beat the crap out of me, but at least I know she means well!

No comments:

Post a Comment